The family, community, and health provider must work together to make the attainment of good nutrition and optimum health, a way of life of citizens of Burgos.
Good Nutrition is everybody's concern.
To coordinate the planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the integrated food and nutrition program in order to improve the nutritional status of the populace of Burgos.
- Procurement of multivitamins / FeSo4 syrup - 200 bots.
- Dietary Supplementation Program for Pregnant Women - piloted
- Overweight and Obesity Management Healthy Lifestyle Program
- First 1000 Days Program - (PGN-IYCF Activity)
- Training expenses for the conduct of Pabasa sa Nutrisyon - Infant and Young Child Feeding Program
- Barangay Nutrition Scholar Program
- Training requirement for BNS Refresher Training Course and Updates
- Nutrition Month Celebration Activity
- Budgetary requirements for the conduct of different activities for the month-long Nutrition Month Celebration
- Unforeseen contingency fund for Nutrition Programs