It is our mission to improve the health of those who serve with a commitment to excellence and provide a health care experience with good patient care.
It is our vision that the Municipal Health Office be a dynamic system with skilled health personnel that delivers primary health care to all its constituents and that the people in our community become healthy and can manage their own health.
The MHO is mandated to implement Health Programs and projects in the Municipality. Provides medical, minor surgical, dental, maternal and child care services and laboratory services; Promotes environmental health and sanitation program and enforce health and sanitation standards in the locality.
- Maternal and Child Care Program
- Family Planning Program
- TB DOTS Program
- Leprosy Control Program
- Garantisadong Pambata Program
- Teenage Pregnancy and STD Program
- CVD, Hypertension, Diabetes, COPD, Bronchial Asthma and Other Non - Communicable Diseases Control Program
- Environmental Health and Sanitation Program