Republic of the Philippines
Province of Pangasinan
MUNICIPALITY OF BURGOS
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE CANAL AT
A. RAMOS ST., POBLACION, BURGOS, PANGASINAN
- The Local Government Unit, through the 20% DF Development Fund CY 2020 intends to apply the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Pesos Only (Php500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Drainage Canal at A. Ramos St., Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Local Government Unit of Burgos now invites bids for the Construction of Drainage Canal at A. Ramos St., Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan. Completion of the Works is required Thirty (30) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Burgos, Pangasinan and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday at 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on June 30, 2020 to July 20, 2020 at the (BAC Office, 2nd Flr., Municipal Bldg., M. Ruiz St., Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan) and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents,pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Hundred Pesos Only (Php500.00)
Itmay also be downloadedfree of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariatat the BAC Office, 2nd Flr., Municipal Bldg., M. Ruiz St., Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan on or before July 20, 2020, 9:30 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
7. Bid opening shall be on July 20, 2020, 9:30 A.M. atthe Conference Room, 2nd Flr., Municipal Bldg., M. Ruiz St., Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Local Government Unit of Burgos, Pangasinan reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
MARIBEL L. BONGAR
BAC, Office, 2nd Floor
Municipal Bld., M. Ruiz St.,
Poblacion, Burgos, Pangasinan
HENRY B. ASUNCION